Hello Ladies & Gentlemen. I'm just posting to inform you all that the download links for Twisted Insurrection Public Beta 5 have been updated to include the latest updates (the current update as of this post is PB5.035), which I am doing for those of you that seem to be having unusual issues with updating to the latest build via the TI Client.
Since the official release there have been loads of changes and bug fixes applied to the mod all of which are included with this download update, some bug fixes are rather significant ones so I don't want any of you that can't seem to update to miss out on the latest updates.
The download links on our official pages have been updated with this build, so head over to any of our download pages for the latest version.
While not a popular demand, there has been feedback recently, and in the past, that the current scale of our ground vehicles are too large for the tastes of some players. In an attempt to appeal to those of you that have complained about the unit scale in the past, we have thrown together this new feature that will allow the people whom prefer the vehicles to be of a smaller scale more confined to the games cell size to have what they desire as an alternative to our default scale.
This option will not effect the gameplay in any way and you will be completely compatible online with other players not making use of the feature; It is simply a graphical option that can be turned on or off at your demand.
This option is available in PB5.030 which was uploaded today! For a comparison of some of the vehicles that will be effected by the graphical option, check out this image.
Please note that the larger scale is the default scale, and this will be the case for the rest of the mods development. Is this not to your taste? Simply check the new option! PB5.030's Changelog can be viewed for more information on the patch and previous updates. Enjoy!
Here on the Twisted Insurrection team, we care very much about the public input! Your thoughts and feedback helps us improve the mod and get it closer to a much more polished product as we strive towards the completion of Twisted Insurrection 1.0.
I have been away on Holiday for the past week and thus have been unable to keep on top of everything, but the team have done a great job of keeping on top of everything and helping me apply changes based on your feedback and squashing even more bugs that you find (especially Q45 fixing up his campaign some more and ErastusMercy & Rampastring handling public inquiries).
The latest patch is now available to download via the launcher, PB5.016. This patch fixes lots of bugs found in the campaign and adds and changes many things, from little to large details. For a complete look at the changelog since the release of Public Beta 5, check out the link here.
|- Tunnel bug on the map Epsilon City has been fixed
- Lowered the amount of buildings that need to be destroyed to 22 in order to make the end of the mission less boring on Nod Mission 01
- Lowered the Incinerator's elite level to veteran on Nod Mission 02
- Added additional reinforcement at the second part of Nod Mission 02
- Made little tweaks and added details on Nod Mission 02
- Updated some of the text triggers and added a couple more for Nod Mission 02
- All Nod units and structures now belong to house NodA during the intro on Nod Mission 03
- Made the Machinists trainable on Nod Mission 03
- Expanded the map west so that you can capture the GT Hospital on Nod Mission 03
- Gave some GT structures Nominal=no on Nod Mission 03
- Nod can now attack the Neutral house on Nod Mission 03
- Added a trigger that reveals the area around the GT outdoors patrol on Nod Mission 09
- Added a text trigger at the final room which explains that the gate is shut on Nod Mission 09
- Removed the gate blocking the way to the large tiberium field on Nod Mission 09
- Increased the lighting ambient level on Nod Mission 10
- Slightly increased the GT patrol timings so that it's easier to get past them on Nod Mission 10
- Made GT repair their buildings on Nod Mission 10
- The player can now attack the Neutral house (visceroids) on Nod Mission 10
- Gave GHOST a better introduction on Nod Mission 10
- Fixed the first objective. Capturing (or destroying) the Comm. Center is now enough to complete the objective on Nod Mission 10
- Replaced the Hint text trigger with a different lose message
- Added two text triggers that appear when the Comm. Center has been captured/destroyed
- Other extra details added to the map
- Some small tweaks, fixed the cyborg production line celltags for example on Nod Mission 11
- Fixed the problem where the player wouldn't get the EMP option after capturing the EMP Cannon on Nod Mission 11
-Some fans reported that when capturing GDI buildings you didn't get their building options. This now works properly, but we're not sure what fixed the issue.
- Changed the Cyborg Commando name in the introduction text to capital letters on Nod Mission 11
- Increased Temple strength to prevent it from being destroyed by gas clouds on Nod Mission 14
- The damaged refinery now gives a goodie crate once destroyed on Nod Mission 14
- Fixed a bug where Ghost getting killed didn't make you lose the mission on Nod Mission 14
- Building a PP+HoF+Ref didn't give you any further building options, this has now been fixed (The reason was once again the changed structure IDs) on Nod Mission 14
- Added a text trigger that says the Ghost is being attacked on Nod Mission 14
- Remade a part of the map on Nod Mission 15; added a small GDI outpost in front of the facility entrance which has a power relay in it. Destroying the relay will cut power from the two RPG Turrets at the entrance.
- Added two text triggers that launch when either the relay or the turrets have been destroyed.
- Changed the winning condition from destroyed all GDI forces to destroyed all GDI buildings on Nod Mission 15
- Music now changes after the warehouse has been captured so the situation seems more dramatic on Nod Mission 15
- Increased effectiveness of Goliath weapon against standard Infantry by 2%
- Increased effectiveness of Goliath weapon against prone Infantry by 2%
- Increased effectiveness of Elite Goliath weapon against standard Infantry by 10%
- Increased effectiveness of Redeemer weapon against standard Infantry by 2%
- Increased effectiveness of Elite Redeemer weapon against standard Infantry by 10%
- Increased effectiveness of Eclipse Tank weapon against standard Infantry by 5%
- Increased effectiveness of Eclipse Tank weapon against prone Infantry by 5%
- Increased effectiveness of Elite Eclipse Tank weapon against standard Infantry by 10%
- Increased effectiveness of all AP Warhead weapons against standard Infantry by 5%
- Elite Scorpion Tank weapon Rate of Fire and Damage decreased
- Added new warhead for Scorpion Tank and Twisted Dawn Bradley
- Added new warhead for Elite Scorpion Tank
- Fixed winning trigger on Nod Mission 15
- Fixed broken text trigger on Nod Mission 15
- Fixed misplaced Tree on GDI Mission 11
- Fixed Medic Transport trigger on GDI Mission 10
- Added additional starting credits and Tiberium to GDI Mission 11
- Changed explosions on Nod Weaponry Carrier to standard explosions instead of Tachyon Effects
- Incinerator Strength decreased by 20 (was 190, now 170), but strength value remains 280 on Nod Mission 2
- Decreased damage inflicted by RPG Tower upgrade by 15 (Was 80, now 65)
- Added additional power to the GDI base on Nod Mission 14
- Fixed internal error in Civilian Settlement on Nod Mission 14
- Cannon Cyborgs and Reaper Cyborgs are now buildable straight from the Hall of Faith on Nod Mission 14- Fixed the "on the area" typo in tutorial.ini
- Increased delay of vein growth in GDI Mission 10
- Increased delay of vein growth in Nod Mission 10
- Fixed bug on GDI Mission 14 where mission wouldn't end after destroying a Venom before completing Objective 1
- Fixed AI APC attack bug on GDI Mission 8
- Fixed Siege Infantry introduction trigger on GDI Mission 8
- Replaced Grenadiers with Marauders on GDI Mission 14
- Made some structures insignificant on GDI Mission 13
- Removed debugging units from GDI Mission 11
- Fixed controllable Orca Bomber bug in GDI Mission 11
- Added some additional starting units to GDI Mission 9
- Added respawning tiberium in GDI Airbase on GDI Mission 9
- Nod no longer rebuilds it's heavier defenses on GDI Mission 9
- SAM Bunkers (on the left half of the map) are now revealed as a player gets close to them on GDI Mission 9
- Swapped GloboTech Medic for GDI Medic on GDI Mission 7
- Replaced Grenadiers with Rangers on GDI Mission 7
- Updated text triggers for GDI Mission 7
- Disabled Marauders on GDI Mission 6 and replaced Nod Marauders with Tank Hunters
- Added some additional starting units to GDI Mission 4
- Added some additional starting units to GDI Mission 2- Checkpoint Mode has been temporarily disabled for maintenance
- All campaign missions now display their correct mission number and operation name correctly in the save box (For example: GDI Mission 01: Last Chance)
- All skirmish game saves now display their correct map names in the save box (For example:  Crops)
- All game-mode specific game saves now display their correct map names in the save box (For example: (Twisted Dawn)  Abandoned)- GDI Mission 11 updated to increase bridge strength, Convoy Truck strength and remove Orca AI triggers
- Fixed issue in client where it would sometimes (but rarely) cause the game to crash upon load
- Client performance optimized: Uses less CPU memory while running
- Added option in client to start with 20,000 credits
- Added new Survival map -  Bounty Hunt
- GloboTech Engineer is no longer trainable and will only be used for campaign purposes- Added much more information to the ReadMe.txt file- Fixed some typos in mission scripts
- GDI 12 now launches correctly after GDI 11- Fixed error where on some systems " ' " appeared as an AE character in Briefings
- GHARV changed to GHV on GDI 6 (fixes invisible unit issue)
- GHARV changed to GHV on Nod 8 (fixes invisible unit issue)- Fixed Nod Mission 10 - Once the Comm-Center is captured it no longer causes you to lose after the Ion Storm ends
- Duplicate Ranger entry in Twisted Dawn mode has been removed
- Fixed Twisted Dawn MLRS name display
- Mobile HQ is now Nominal
- M.C.V. is now Nominal
- GDI Power Plant cost increased from 500 to 600
- GDI Refinery cost changed from 2100 to 1750
- Nod Refinery cost changed from 1900 to 1750
- GDI Harvester cost changed from 1400 to 1200
- Nod Harvester cost changed from 1100 to 1200
- GDI Harvester speed increased from 6 to 7
After two years of hard work, Public Beta 5 is finally released! After lots of hard work, there has been an incredible amount of work done to Twisted Insurrection since the release of Public Beta 4 back in late 2012, the mod is almost unrecognizable from all of it's previous releases and feels much more complete and polished than ever before. For all downloads, installation instructions and information etc. Please head on over to the official Download Thread here on Project Perfect Mod!
- What is Twisted Insurrection? -
Twisted Insurrection is a stand alone modification of Tiberian Sun, meaning you don't need to own Tiberian Sun to play. The mod features a completely new in-depth story-line which puts you in an alternate timeline where the Brotherhood of Nod were victorious during the first Tiberian War rather than GDI; After the Brotherhood used the Ion Cannon to destroy an irreplaceable monumental structure, the Global Defense initiative lost all UN support leaving them in total disarray. This is where our story begins.
Along with the complete overhaul and replacing of the original games graphics and having it's own all new soundtrack, Twisted Insurrection brings you all new units, infantry and naval forces to command as either The Brotherhood of Nod or the Global Defense Initiative in both singleplayer and multiplayer missions along with all new structures and base defenses to build as well! The mod also introduces the GloboTech corporation and contains all new campaigns for both GDI and Nod, plus some additional bonus challenge missions and several hidden maps so there is always plenty more to play. TI also features all new game-modes such as Survival, Twisted Dawn and Checkpoint Mode and has over 100 multiplayer maps to play either online or in skirmish mode.
Do you have what it takes to drag the shattered Global Defense Initiative out of ruin? Or will you crush all who oppose the will of Kane and his Inner Circle? The choice is yours commander.
- Public Beta 5 Features -
Public Beta 5 features a huge handful of new things to offer to the players, both singleplayer and multiplayer! The new client created by Rampastring and shared with Dawn of the Tiberium Age allows preset starting locations and teams, similar to how the game is set up in Yuri's Revenge, missions have been reworked and many, many more have been added to the mixture, new game modes and much more! Small handful of some noteable features are:
This site and all its contents are copyright © 2007-2014 The Twisted Insurrection Team. all rights reserved unless otherwise stated.
No content from this website and/or game modification may be taken without explicit permission from The Twisted Insurrection Team.
Site design by Tore & Aro, graphics by The Twisted Insurrection Team.
[To the top]